In this section we bring together research related to:
- The ORIGINS of shared intentions and collective agency;
- Some METHODOLOGICAL hints and tips; and
- The IMPLICATIONS of jointly intentional behaviour in fields such as,
- The study of the speed of adoption of social norms
- Fair surplus distribution, and
- Matching models.
Or, head straight to a bibliography of all research papers discussed on the site.
If you are aware of relevant work that you feel we would be interested in, please let us know.